1.7

So I've written many times over the past year about one game in particular, Dungeon Boss.The raids are very frustrating and to be honest total BS!

The way they are rated by level is a waste of time and pointless. I'm a level 67 with an almost 17k attack rating. I'll try to raid an opponent that's 2 or 3 levels less than myself and almost half the attack rating, but that opponent will totally decimate all 4 of my heroes as if they were a mere level 40. How the *** does that make sense????

Now I know there are certain in game items that can help heroes, but it usually reflects in their said attack/hit points being a larger # stronger heroes ratings. There should not be that much of a BS gap that I have lost 7 raids in a freakn row. All of which were below me in level and hit points. Now I know the company has a plan to this mayhem that usually ends up with fools like myself to spend our hard earned REAL money to purchase in game options to try to be even stronger.

I've done hat many times and over 10 months of steady playing this game have spent *** near $700 of those in game purchases only to still be where I was then only a higher level. People like myself pay a lot of money for these kind of games to be fun and yes challenging, but not unrealistic so that you may create more games and pay more computer engineers and design people those higher ridiculous wages and for that nice office building on the water in downtown Seattle. Please stop taking the fun away from this game and others like it only to try to squeeze money from us. You'd be more likely to get more money from idiots like myself and others if we saw the game be more equal in rakings, battles and PVP raids than currently offered.

Seriously an opponent that's 2 levels less than another with an attack/hit points 5k less should not be able to walk through a higher level player.Totally BS guys!!

Review about: Big Fish Games Dungeon Boss Video Game.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Big Fish Games?

Comments