1.4
Ease of Use

I buy chips, 100 dollars worth at a time. You mean to tell me a “free” game with zero chance of me winning a thing of value, that $100 wi only last 1-5 minutes!

The game definitely exploits compulsion disorder! It’s either rigged, or has a glitch! 1500 dollars and not sure e jackpot, yet see the attached picture! 4 spotlights in a row?

Explain that! Million ns have Compulsion disorder, but don’t know until something Like this. I talked to several people, one was a 72 yr old woman who is homeless! She couldn’t understand, she kept buying, each time morning.

Spent up to 2800 in one day, they kept clashing e, almost giving her a jackpot numerous times, but drained her in 7 months, she lost everything playing a “free” game! I am not going to accept that me. Barge on at least 26 buys I have documented. You just “have” me 130min and only 2 spins were slightly more than my bet!

All the others were less or nothing! Why is there no help for people who have the disorder. This app needs to be investigated! A lot of people are so g hurt and today, no wins!

A pure ripoff! We can’t win one penny! You always win and you are taking it way too fast! $100 for a minute?

Do you think that is ok and moral? To hurt people?

Comments